× Information, tutorials and more about building models

Lethalx Supercar Pack

More
7 years 11 months ago #11696 by Vincent
Replied by Vincent on topic Lethalx Supercar Pack
Oh man...You made me sad...If you made it for yourself, why you posted it here?
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 11 months ago #11700 by Bandit
Replied by Bandit on topic Lethalx Supercar Pack
[quote1370352368=Lethalxdrifter]
Oh and another thing: does that make me not an honest person? Actually, it makes you dishonest to think my pack is terrible! Go ahead, reply to this. I wanna see what you will say. I think we know well enough now. If you guys want to keep trying to push me off the ledge, it will not work. I have a different personality. Now, no one fucks with me! If you want to screw with me, then get out! Oh, whats this? Cons are not accepted among honest people, is it? Well how bout this: Think before you speak, and if you have nothing good to say about my damn models, shut up! But of course, something small, like make it bigger, you know , is ok. Small Steps, Small Steps.
[/quote1370352368]

After reading this, I've changed my mind. Just get out already
More
7 years 11 months ago #11701 by Drkarter97
Replied by Drkarter97 on topic Lethalx Supercar Pack
i like the idea of the skinning thing it means i could contribute to the mod pack with out a huge commitment. yes it was stans idea but it's a competition not a model.... not that big of a deal. also you made assumptions like he's going to ad fly it and stuff he never said that.... telling him his models are ugly when hes just starting out is very rude, and i don't see how it's so bad that people are asking for help. coding is complex and a long process, you guys should be more open to helping people. i don't mean to make this worse i just don't see why you all are going full ahole on him.
More
7 years 11 months ago #11703 by Bandit
Replied by Bandit on topic Lethalx Supercar Pack
Christ, cut out the drama. If you hate this community so much, just leave! And cut the "no one fucks with me" crap. That's just too old...
More
7 years 11 months ago #11702 by TheOrion
Replied by TheOrion on topic Lethalx Supercar Pack
[quote1370353480=Lethalxdrifter]
Oh and another thing: does that make me not an honest person? Actually, it makes you dishonest to think my pack is terrible! Go ahead, reply to this. I wanna see what you will say. I think we know well enough now. If you guys want to keep trying to push me off the ledge, it will not work. I have a different personality. Now, no one fucks with me! If you want to screw with me, then get out! Oh, whats this? Cons are not accepted among honest people, is it? Well how bout this: Think before you speak, and if you have nothing good to say about my damn models, shut up! But of course, something small, like make it bigger, you know , is ok. Small Steps, Small Steps.
[/quote1370353480]
Well. How doesnt thought about what hes sayin? Yes. YOU.

MVP Ostwind
More
7 years 11 months ago #11704 by Helomyname
Replied by Helomyname on topic Lethalx Supercar Pack
Coding is actually a 5-minute process. Now everyone shut the fuck up.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu