× Information, tutorials and more about building models

Neon00's Model Workshop - I'm back from the dead!

More
6 years 3 months ago #69690 by KrautregenXD
Damm that's pretty

Who the f*ck is Kutoo!?

Well jeah, it would help if you would know who I mean...
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 3 months ago #69691 by TheOrion
That's a nice Car that you got there Sir.

MVP Ostwind
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #69707 by Neon00
It's that time again ladies and gentlemen! Time for Neon's terrible models! Well, I'm quite fond of how the Aston's exterior has turned out. I actually finished it yesterday but I haven't had the time to submit it for y'all to see.

The front was inspired by Poker's DB10, before you ask why it isn't so round, headlights would be hell with it truly round and it looked like trash rounded. The roof has undergone some extensive improvements and modifications since I last posted. It looks quite nice in my opinion, but I'm also somewhat biased here. I'm planning to start work further work on the interior here in the near future. The gauges are done though there still is a lot of work that needs to be done.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I finished this while I was working yesterday! Took me about 69 minutes.

It's a top tier model! Ultra Hyper Godly HD 20000000000p textures, amazing models using every resource at my disposal, I daresay it's the best model ever created!

Alright, joking aside, I was digging around and I found this old Diablo from late February - early March of last year, I've improved quite a lot since then if I do say so myself, though I still have a long way to go. I'm going to improve until I'm up there with the best of them, and even then I'll keep improving. Also expect to see this again soon... I'll be remaking it to have a truly accurate comparison of how much I've grown.

I'll be thanked for killing a monster while you're burning in hell.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Neon00.
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #69710 by KrautregenXD
much very pretty roof there.

Who the f*ck is Kutoo!?

Well jeah, it would help if you would know who I mean...
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by KrautregenXD.
More
6 years 3 months ago #69716 by PokerMorda
You did good job on this one. You totally earned this one!

Attachments:
More
6 years 2 months ago #69986 by Neon00
So here's a status update on why I haven't been posting, what's going on with the Aston, and other such important things.

Number one, the Aston's model is finished, interior, exterior, everything, it needs to be textured though. I dunno when this will happen, mostly because I just haven't had the time or energy to work on that. However I have decided that in this period where my schedule is much more sporadic, I will work on guns, so I can at least give you all some form of updates. Not to mention it's an excuse to work on the plotline for my universe I recently developed.

As for this universe, I'll provide details as I provide weapons and such things. This week I'll start with the basics of the universe, it takes place during Hell's War, a war that has lasted for over 1000 years from 2050 to where this take place, 3100. Originally coined as World War III, it started in 2052 when the recently reformed Russian Empire started expanding beyond their original Soviet territory, and everyone predicted the war would end quickly. Little did they realized that the first fifty years would only signal the beginning of a period of hell for over a thousand years.

Here's the EM-X, a pistol wielded by the military of the Militaristic Federation of America. With projectiles launched by one of the most complex electromagnetic systems in a pistol yet, this is the most powerful pistol to be invented yet. It's renowned for its profound armor penetration, rivaling some higher end chemical-based and average electromagnetic-based sniper rifles. It carries four bullets per magazine, with the remaining space used to house the battery which powers the electromagnets.

So, tell me what you think, I'm considering attempting to add some wiring on the outside to signify the ridiculousness of the electromagnets, though I'm not sure what I'll do with this just yet. Some work still needs to be done either way, the magazine and trigger need to be added, but that's no big deal, I'll just do that tomorrow when I'm less tired.

I'll be thanked for killing a monster while you're burning in hell.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu