× Information, tutorials and more about building models

Lizardpile's Armory (T-72A Update)

More
5 years 6 months ago #74761 by Lizardpile

TankHunterCobra wrote:

Lizardpile wrote: I mainly focus on older vehicles so I have little interest in the new BMDs and the BMP-3, but the BREM will come alongside my planned T-72 and i'll make the bread loaf at some point.

I was thinking for the sake of nostalgia make some BMDs, different variations like the BMD-1, BMD-2, BMD-3, BMD-4, Sprut, etc. What about a BTR-90?

Like I said, I don't care for the new stuff like BMD-3/4s, BTR-90s, T-90s, ect. Eventually i'll make the BMP-1, BMP-2, BMD-1, and BMD-2, but extrazero has already had some really nice ones, so i'm not in a hurry.

For dank ArmA and Flan's Gameplay:
- www.youtube.com/channel/UCFI1IJHCEGyJdeHu0EfjsvA -
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 6 months ago #74762 by FacelessDrops
If you're looking at older equipment, you can make the ZIL-135, the 2K12 Kub (if you're doing AA systems), the SCUD or the 9K33 Osa (also an AA system).
Maybe you could do some of the "weird shaped" vehicles, like the missile carriers used in the 9K33 Osa or OTR-23 Oka
And if you're looking and some really obscure vehicles you could make the "51T6 SH-11 Gorgon" anti ballistic missile system.

Keep in mind these are only suggestions, feel free to ignore them since you already did some great models.

Faceless' Photo Thread
- NATO mil bases, Soviet mil bases, 3rd world mil bases, civilian buildings
Faceless' Mapping Thread - COMING SOON™
More
5 years 6 months ago #74763 by Lizardpile
Looking to make a Zil-157, 9k31, 9k35 (and MT-LB, Ofcourse) soon. I would make a FROG-3 (Scud on PT-76) FROG-7, and 2k12 if Clone would explain to me how to make the missiles.

The following user(s) said Thank You: FacelessDrops
More
5 years 6 months ago #74769 by Lizardpile
working on DShK-38/46 for static and vehicle mounts.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stalin, Vampyro, FacelessDrops, Bomb787, CODBO2
More
5 years 6 months ago #74798 by Lizardpile
DShK done

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampyro, FacelessDrops, Bomb787, PapaGaddafi
More
5 years 6 months ago #74805 by CODBO2
Amazing

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu