× Post your model requests here

Wild West Guns

More
5 years 7 months ago #72689 by vini_damiani
Replied by vini_damiani on topic Wild West Guns
You lost my respect by insulting orion and there will be no deal with the walker, i don't think that with this ammount of money wouldn't really be worth selling it, i don't think that i will ever sell my models, there is some emotional value to them
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 7 months ago #72690 by Lizardpile
Replied by Lizardpile on topic Wild West Guns
I'm interested in making most, if not all, of the weapons you want. I also know a lot about weapons from that time period, so I can suggest a few more that would fit in if you like.

For dank ArmA and Flan's Gameplay:
- www.youtube.com/channel/UCFI1IJHCEGyJdeHu0EfjsvA -
More
5 years 7 months ago #72691 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Wild West Guns
Dude, do us all a favor

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheDarkCider
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #72692 by ZakDank
Replied by ZakDank on topic Wild West Guns
Guys I am not saying the programs are the same or that there is little difference, only that I assumed toolbox was a modified version. The comment about openoffice is ironic as there was a fork that became Neooffice and is now its own office suite for mac. Linux came from Unix, Linux Ubuntu was forked from Linux debian etc and while looking similar, they all are functionally different.

Admittedly after looking at techne again there is a lot less in common than I originally thought but my point still remains that its easy to assume toolbox is a heavily modified version.

Orion, if that's the case then I apologize. You came across aggressive in your first post and that coupled with the rep system gave me an image of you being a bit of a d**k. I didn't realise it was a new addition as I have seen other people with decent rep and just assumed people had lowered yours. It was a genuine mistake so once again, sorry.

vini_damiani wrote: You lost my respect by insulting orion and there will be no deal with the walker, i don't think that with this ammount of money wouldn't really be worth selling it, i don't think that i will ever sell my models, there is some emotional value to them

Okay, I know that we are offering small amounts - like I said, if we had more players I would offer more. If you change your mind let me know. Good luck with Survival Z!

LizardPile wrote: I'm interested in making most, if not all, of the weapons you want. I also know a lot about weapons from that time period, so I can suggest a few more that would fit in if you like.

Feel free to PM me with any and we can sort some payment out. I would love some suggestions as there is a lot of conflicting info about due to the naming conventions of guns (i.e. The colt navy is known also known as the colt revolving belt pistol and the colt 1851).
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by ZakDank.
More
5 years 7 months ago #72693 by ZakDank
Replied by ZakDank on topic Wild West Guns

Kevin wrote: Dude, do us all a favor

Is that really necessary, are you like 12 or something. smh.
More
5 years 7 months ago #72694 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Wild West Guns

ZakDank wrote:

Kevin wrote: Dude, do us all a favor

Is that really necessary, are you like 12 or something. smh.

I don't give a fuck about what I post, and you don't have to be 12 to do that

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu