× The place to waffle about non-minecraft stuff

I quit modelling

More
5 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 4 weeks ago #76358 by Enderman3110
Hello, my Computer crashed today and since at least two thirds of my files are gone and i cant start the Toolbox anymore(i already tried to fix it (downloading it again,etc). That leads me to the decision to stop modelling. Maybe i will come back if ive found a solution, maybe not. Anyway, i managed to save some of my models and if anyone wants to use them, fell free to do that.

Some random Austrian Guy
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 4 weeks ago by Enderman3110.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #76360 by tdboytd
Replied by tdboytd on topic I quit modelling

Enderman3110 wrote: Hello, my Computer crashed today and since at least two thirds of my files are gone and i cant start the Toolbox anymore(i already tried to fix it (downloading it again,etc). That leads me to the decision to stop modelling. Maybe i will come back if ive found a solution, maybe not. Anyway, i managed to save some of my models and if anyone wants to use them, fell free to do that.

I'm sorry that happened to you. Besides toolbox not working, there is a folder in the toolbox file that should have some backups of your models. I'm not sure if that file was spared or not, but it might work.

Terrible at releasing complete things on time.
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #76361 by Stalin
Replied by Stalin on topic I quit modelling

Enderman3110 wrote: Hello, my Computer crashed today and since at least two thirds of my files are gone and i cant start the Toolbox anymore(i already tried to fix it (downloading it again,etc). That leads me to the decision to stop modelling. Maybe i will come back if ive found a solution, maybe not. Anyway, i managed to save some of my models and if anyone wants to use them, fell free to do that.

It's because of shit like this that i keep all my modelling files on a fashdrive

Go to my website now! monorisu.enjin.com/home
It's a beautifully disgusting cesspool of free speech and tyranny.
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #76362 by vini_damiani
Replied by vini_damiani on topic I quit modelling
or keep then in google drive
  • berggeit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Under heaven and earth, I alone am feared.~Shingen
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #76364 by berggeit
Replied by berggeit on topic I quit modelling
dammit mate, I loved your models, you didn't just had potential you have a gift. you will be missed. is there a crash report or any thing you can send to manus?

I have my sengoku pack now on dropbox

Fast like the wind,

Silent like a forest,

Intrusive like the fire,

Immobile like a mountain.

Under heaven and earth, I alone am feared.

Takeda Shingen, The Tiger of Kai
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #76365 by TankHunterCobra
Replied by TankHunterCobra on topic I quit modelling

vini_damiani wrote: or keep then in google drive

wish i had done that a year ago when my PC acted shitty, but my internets too shit.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu