× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

MPack (Thread End)

More
5 years 2 months ago #69956 by tdboytd
Replied by tdboytd on topic MPack (Thread End)

Guakstick wrote: I noticed a bug a few days ago, which is that in the weapons box the FiveSeven magazine is that of the Uzi. I checked the box with the Uzi, and it has the correct Ammo. Hopefully this can be ironed out by next release.

That, and some other bugs are fixed in my dev version. Would you like me to send it to you?

Terrible at releasing complete things on time.
The topic has been locked.
  • NullWire
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Idk how 2 code, so don't tell me to learn about it
More
More
5 years 2 months ago #70113 by bsb12
Replied by bsb12 on topic MPack (Thread End)
Can I repost ur pack to MCBBS which is a famous chinese minecraft forum? I will put on the link of your post.And maybe I will also make a modpack. So can I use your mod in my modpack?
More
5 years 2 months ago #70128 by Guakstick
Replied by Guakstick on topic MPack (Thread End)

tdboytd wrote:

Guakstick wrote: I noticed a bug a few days ago, which is that in the weapons box the FiveSeven magazine is that of the Uzi. I checked the box with the Uzi, and it has the correct Ammo. Hopefully this can be ironed out by next release.

That, and some other bugs are fixed in my dev version. Would you like me to send it to you?

If you want to, go ahead. I can look for any bugs and report them to you.

Dank Bruh.

Author Of The 'Hellfire' Series.
Self-Proclaimed Master Of Cynicism.
Lives In UK, Thinks It's Shite.
More
5 years 2 months ago #70134 by tdboytd
Replied by tdboytd on topic MPack (Thread End)
I have lots of things to talk about in this post, so let's get the questions section done.

bsb12 wrote: Can I repost ur pack to MCBBS which is a famous chinese minecraft forum? I will put on the link of your post.And maybe I will also make a modpack. So can I use your mod in my modpack?

You can use the pack in your modpack, but I'm not sure what you mean by "repost".

Okay, to start off I have been modeling and getting work done in my silence on the forums. To be honest, I was more than interested in the pack, but really didn't care about how alive the thread was. But now I feel it is time to tell you about what I've been up to: Redid the update list (Last time hopefully), modeled new guns, imported some new guns, did some rebalancing and bug fixes. Also, next weekend we'll host a test server, but I'll tell you more about that as the time approaches. Till, then here's the SG550. Tell us what you think.

Terrible at releasing complete things on time.
More
5 years 2 months ago #70135 by Spencer09
Replied by Spencer09 on topic MPack (Thread End)
Any plans to add an m16a1???

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu