× Help requests to be posted here

TronCycle3: Model not loading [Resolved]

More
7 years 1 week ago #42461 by circuitfry
Oh, yeah, I was agreeing with you. The problem is likely my source code, because switching between Oracle 7 and OpenJDK 7 is not making anything better, so yes, I'm gonna use the toolbox to generate the java code, now, and compile that. Sorry for any confusion.

Oh, yeah, how should I approach the whole wheels thing? I think I only want the front wheel to swivel, yeah?-- Edit: Oh you built in just a front and back wheel aw man you're awesome!
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 1 week ago #42463 by circuitfry
Hm. Still no visible model. Compiling using Oracle JDK 7 and Toolbox-based Java for 1.7+ pastebin.com/u0NMxgrd

I'm like 99% sure the Java is 1.7+ and correct at that point. The texture is still failing to load, so it has to do with the vehicles/TronCycle3.txt not being 1.7+, I'm certain of it. pastebin.com/jJ4xrdSt I'm currently crashing while using your export for it, though...
More
7 years 1 week ago #42466 by Kevin
Question: did you put the right name of the model on the vehicle.txt?
More
7 years 1 week ago #42467 by circuitfry
I've tried both TronCycle3.ModelTronCycle3 and TronCycle3.TronCycle3 with no positive results.

Lemme upload a .zip of the current state of the Content Pack. It's super close, now, I feel it ahaha

db.tt/yf3Awpd3

I'll note that due to the steering wheel's animation style, there are no wheels assigned to the model. Instead, the front wheel is part of the steering wheel group (looks cooler!). I'm assuming that the vehicles/TronCycle3.txt handles how it moves?
More
7 years 1 week ago #42468 by Kevin
The model part doesnt use the "Model" in the front for the config, and did you set the wheel positions on the config?
More
7 years 1 week ago #42469 by circuitfry
Ah, there's the response. Thanks for the clarification. I haven't set wheel positions yet so that's likely causing the crash. I'm going to try to add them, now. But it's gonna be weird because I have to make "imaginary wheels" for the bike.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu