6 years 9 months ago #50554 by TheOrion
Replied by TheOrion on topic Toolbox and the Money

DING DING DING

MVP Ostwind
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 9 months ago #50555 by Prototype
Replied by Prototype on topic Toolbox and the Money
Did you not notice the big donate button in the top right corner?

Also, perhaps post your packages to other sites, PMC generates a fair amount of traffic, if you can get the ball rolling there you should be able to make do from that. Especially with the new 40K pack. I'm even willing to donate all revenue from my british pack (when it's done) to help keep things running.

My main concern is that for selling the toolbox to work as long-term funding, we're going to need to be attracting new modellers to the place, otherwise we'll buy it, then sales will most likely decline once we all have it.
More
6 years 9 months ago #50556 by Jedwards98YT
Ill buy it dependig on price but will
It be free updates or will each update cost money?
More
6 years 9 months ago #50557 by Oskiinus
Replied by Oskiinus on topic Toolbox and the Money
Okay
I thinked about moving to Toolbox 2.0, but I'll stay with Techne ^^

Steam: oskiinus09
^In case you need to contact me, hehe.
More
6 years 9 months ago #50559 by Jedwards98YT
for all the people on here flipping shit and raging about Manus making the Toolbox cost money i have a few words for you. CHILL THE FUCK OUT! Manus does everything for us and has for free these past years. he makes his packs FREE, He host this site for FREE, and he even helps with crashes, and bugs. HE HAS NEVER ASKED ANYTHING IN RETURN. So is it wrong for him to make the TB2.0 a software hes put his blood, sweat, and tears into, Paid??? No its not if i was in his position i would do the same exact thing. Personally i will buy the TB2.0 most likely the largest package, ass i appreciate the hard work it took to make it, and i love being able to support his work and the site in anyway i can. so if you all dont want to buy it thats fine DONT. just use techne for the rest of your modeling careers or quit complaining. That is all
More
6 years 9 months ago #50558 by war_monger
Replied by war_monger on topic Toolbox and the Money
It's a good idea Manus, but from the general public many "customers" may decide not to help by paying for this newest version of TB 2.1 +. I would pay for it, since I do really need it for my job with Flan.

On another note. Wouldn't it just be smarter to make a patreon account, and generate money per month for the website.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu