× Help requests to be posted here

Toolbox and the Money

More
6 years 9 months ago #50561 by Oskiinus
Replied by Oskiinus on topic Toolbox and the Money
[quote1420487489=Jed]
for all the people on here flipping shit and raging about Manus making the Toolbox cost money i have a few words for you. CHILL THE FUCK OUT! Manus does everything for us and has for free these past years. he makes his packs FREE, He host this site for FREE, and he even helps with crashes, and bugs. HE HAS NEVER ASKED ANYTHING IN RETURN. So is it wrong for him to make the TB2.0 a software hes put his blood, sweat, and tears into, Paid??? No its not if i was in his position i would do the same exact thing. Personally i will buy the TB2.0 most likely the largest package, ass i appreciate the hard work it took to make it, and i love being able to support his work and the site in anyway i can. so if you all dont want to buy it thats fine DONT. just use techne for the rest of your modeling careers or quit complaining. That is all
[/quote1420487489]

Yea. I agree to it. Post I wrote was just to troll out some people lol

Steam: oskiinus09
^In case you need to contact me, hehe.
The topic has been locked.
  • berggeit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Under heaven and earth, I alone am feared.~Shingen
More
6 years 9 months ago #50563 by berggeit
Replied by berggeit on topic Toolbox and the Money
[quote1420488648=Oskiinus]
[quote1420487489=Jed]
for all the people on here flipping shit and raging about Manus making the Toolbox cost money i have a few words for you. CHILL THE FUCK OUT! Manus does everything for us and has for free these past years. he makes his packs FREE, He host this site for FREE, and he even helps with crashes, and bugs. HE HAS NEVER ASKED ANYTHING IN RETURN. So is it wrong for him to make the TB2.0 a software hes put his blood, sweat, and tears into, Paid??? No its not if i was in his position i would do the same exact thing. Personally i will buy the TB2.0 most likely the largest package, ass i appreciate the hard work it took to make it, and i love being able to support his work and the site in anyway i can. so if you all dont want to buy it thats fine DONT. just use techne for the rest of your modeling careers or quit complaining. That is all
[/quote1420487489]

Yea. I agree to it. Post I wrote was just to troll out some people lol

[/quote1420488648]

Fast like the wind,

Silent like a forest,

Intrusive like the fire,

Immobile like a mountain.

Under heaven and earth, I alone am feared.

Takeda Shingen, The Tiger of Kai
More
6 years 9 months ago #50564 by Jedwards98YT
Thank you Osk. and Berggeit what is that meme for? because you know its true. Manus does everything for us. its time her deserves something in return.
More
6 years 9 months ago #50560 by Manus
Replied by Manus on topic Toolbox and the Money
I read the posts here and it seems few here only read "pay" and go to rage.

Kevin.. You call me EA... nice... Do you really read my posting? I talked about a limit around 150 or 200 parts. if i look at you package... well... you don't even use 1/4 of these size for for your model right now...

For the majority of the modelers the free version will be more then ok.

And the export features? There is a handful of people who really needs them.

And to the last point: "I will wait for a pirate version" i take this as a offence against me and my work. This statement made clear for me that you don't have even the smallest bit of honor ^^
More
6 years 9 months ago #50565 by Manus
Replied by Manus on topic Toolbox and the Money
[quote1420489992=MegaStannyBoy]
Will updates be free once you bought it?
[/quote1420489992]

Sure, all updates will be included
  • berggeit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Under heaven and earth, I alone am feared.~Shingen
More
6 years 9 months ago #50566 by berggeit
Replied by berggeit on topic Toolbox and the Money
[quote1420490024=Jed]
Thank you Osk. and Berggeit what is that meme for? because you know its true. Manus does everything for us. its time her deserves something in return.
[/quote1420490024]
well dafuq about the trolling part.... why?

Fast like the wind,

Silent like a forest,

Intrusive like the fire,

Immobile like a mountain.

Under heaven and earth, I alone am feared.

Takeda Shingen, The Tiger of Kai

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu