× Help requests to be posted here

Toolbox and the Money

More
6 years 9 months ago #50582 by Nuttyboy812
Replied by Nuttyboy812 on topic Toolbox and the Money
This has been said before, but I'll re-hash it again. Ad.Fly is the way to go. Toolbox will only keep this going for so long, sales will slow because once everybody has it, you won't be getting anything as nobody new is purchasing it. I agree with Kevin's point that making a free program is a bit ass backwards. I think Manus could easily pay for this website if he put Ad.Fly on all his links, considering he has quite a few content packs. Maintaining the Ad.Fly revenue is easier too, as all you need to do is update the packs every month or so. Which is a bit of work, but still a hell of a lot easier than attracting a ton of new members to a community that seems to be past it's golden age. This all just my two cents, Manus can do whatever he wants, and should. However, I think that having a poll to decide between the solutions of Ad.Fly, Patreon, Charging for TB 2.0, and whatever other solutions people come up with might be the way to go.
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 9 months ago #50587 by Jedwards98YT
Nuttyboy. the software wasnt officially free...The beta test was the official software is paid, and I say let Manus make as much money as possible off the TB2.0 software. while having Adfly links. so once downloads for TB2.0 stop he has adfly links as stable source of income for the site
More
6 years 9 months ago #50586 by Prototype
Replied by Prototype on topic Toolbox and the Money
[quote1420505053=TheGamer17]
[quote1420504493=Prototype]
[quote1420482090=Kevin]
well I wont model anymore, I wont have money for something like that, if I really want to I will wait for a pirate version, I know you need the money but doing something like that is stupid, you need to export you cant export, you need more pieces and you dont have more pieces, the EA money style is real!
[/quote1420482090]

Don't you bloody dare compare Manus to EA. Have some respect, this guy has done a lot of work for us for nothing.

Also, adf.ly would be a better option than in site ads.
[/quote1420504493]
sorry but I have to agree with Kevin manus is pretty much like EA
[/quote1420505053]

If Manus was anything like EA he'd have charged us from the start. You seem to conveniently ignore just how much he has done for us. This man has spent a lot of time to help us. And we've done absolutely sweet fuck all in return.

And you seem to ignore that all current version of the software will still be available.

And yes, I am going to be damn defensive on this one. Choose your words carefully.
More
6 years 9 months ago #50589 by Jedwards98YT
Proto im siding with you and Manus. i appreciate the work hes done. He honestly deserves every cen the gets from the pack downloads and TB2.0
More
6 years 9 months ago #50590 by Toastgineer
Replied by Toastgineer on topic Toolbox and the Money
[quote1420505078=TheGamer17]

sorry but I have to agree with Kevin manus is pretty much like EA

[/quote1420505078]
Manus has done a lot for us, and we owe him for it. And in that time when he needs help, you call him off? You ungrateful cunt.

GTFO you prick.
More
6 years 9 months ago #50591 by PokerMorda
Replied by PokerMorda on topic Toolbox and the Money
As I said... Thinking part of community will understand...

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu