× Help requests to be posted here

Toolbox and the Money

More
6 years 11 months ago #50610 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Toolbox and the Money
probably the entire forum hate me now, I dont mind anyway, I will only mind if someone start saying bad stuff about what vini makes because of me(I wont count what manus said), that is what going to make me rage if it happens
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 11 months ago #50614 by Jedwards98YT
More
6 years 11 months ago #50617 by Dr_prof_Luigi
I'm with Manus on this. I will buy the pro version mostly for the obj and the fact that my models are getting big, and it is worth it. It will probably cost $5 or so and it is worth it because it is so much smoother then techne. The only thing that Iwould suggest is HD texture thing and the double right click function techne has. aside form that, it is great. Manus has written programs for us so we can model and asked nothing. He created a toolbox for us to use out of the goodness of his heart. Most of us won't even need the pro version. Just the ones that need it.

Thank you manus, for all that you have done. Without you many of us would not be modelers. Again, thank you.
More
6 years 11 months ago #50616 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Toolbox and the Money
[quote1420514231=Jed]
10-4
[/quote1420514231]

wut?
More
6 years 11 months ago #50621 by TheOrion
Replied by TheOrion on topic Toolbox and the Money
Holy shit, this storm is bigger than the flan goes patreon one. But know what? Without that, flan probably wouldnt advance much.

Manus could just say f*ck it, i'll stop everything im working on.
But he isnt, thats what he deserves kudos for.
Also, fuckpff kiddies.

MVP Ostwind
More
6 years 11 months ago #50623 by snwilliam2
Replied by snwilliam2 on topic Toolbox and the Money
Holy crap, is this going to be the next Storm Post War II ?

Meh, nevermind I agree with Manus, but the problem is, the toolbox cost didn't have to go very high, make it conservative

What I'm saying is, lots of modeller doesn't have very much savings in this community...

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu