Hey there people. I've recently created a fighter which is looking pretty good, and I was hoping to import a model I made recently from the Gun Database, so I could use it as the guns on the ship. However, whenever I try to export from the database, it won't allow me to import into the model. Is there a way to fix this, or am I just doing it all wrong?
I'll be thanked for killing a monster while you're burning in hell.
the gun database is a storage for guns used as passenger guns
1. create a gun using the vehicle gun template (Not deplayable gun, wrong facing)
2. save it as normal model
3. use Model -> Export to Gun Model DB
4. Open your ship/bomber/whatever
5. Add a seat
6. Set "Seat has Gun" to Yes
7. Select you gun at Gun Model
8. Change Gun position as required
Repeats Step 5-8 as often as needed