× Help requests to be posted here

Is there a way to disable (Vehicle) Break on a server???

More
6 years 4 months ago #55328 by RoboWorks
I'm making a RolePlay GTA minecraft server. I need to disable car breaking on the server so people wont cheat, or place vehicles inside buildings, or steal whole bunch of cars at once and storing them in the chest instead of garage.
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 4 months ago #55330 by war_monger
Can't fix that. All I can say is. If you have plugins, use the Worldedit/Worldguard commands to set "use" to false... This allows no vehicles to be placed down in that zone.

Car Breaking. Like punching them? Can't fix well. If someone's driving a car someone else can't punch/break it. but other than that. you can't make it so it goes like this: No one is in it, and only the owner can break it.

Nope.avi
More
6 years 4 months ago #55339 by RoboWorks
No I mean No ONE can break cars... Even The owner of the car. Basically like the command (teams canBreakGuns false) but with vehicles. So in order to store a vehicle, you need to park it in the garage.
  • berggeit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Under heaven and earth, I alone am feared.~Shingen
More
6 years 4 months ago #55340 by berggeit
[quote1430026781=RoboWorks]
No I mean No ONE can break cars... Even The owner of the car. Basically like the command (teams canBreakGuns false) but with vehicles. So in order to store a vehicle, you need to park it in the garage.

[/quote1430026781]
He Said that iTS not possible

Fast like the wind,

Silent like a forest,

Intrusive like the fire,

Immobile like a mountain.

Under heaven and earth, I alone am feared.

Takeda Shingen, The Tiger of Kai
More
6 years 4 months ago #55342 by RoboWorks

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu