- After nearly a week straight of nothing but Modeling, I have worked quite hard to give you all this wonderful beast; the Meillerwagen A4/V2 Mobile Launch Transport! Sporting Four different Models, A Transport and Launch mode, both with and without the V2! In the future, I will make the Support vehicles, such as the A-Stoff Transport and the Firing Table. For now, Enjoy!
Please be Aware: This is a Massive model, the Open version having over 750 Parts, and the closed version slightly less. I do not recommend making too many of them at once!
Also: There seems to be some glitches with several of my models because of the update to the new physics system, where they seem to like to change orientation or move a little (or rapidly bounce in some instances). I'm not sure if its just the new system bugging out or my coding, but either way I'll appreciate any solutions, if anybody has them!
- 1.7.10 is now Available! Featuring, of all things, the Hanomag SS 100! Why such an obscure vehicle one may ask? Well, for a very specific reason, it was known for towing a very special piece of deadly equipment for the Wehrmacht, find out what exactly in the next update!
-Updated all Models to 1.7.10.
-Fixed some objects not being at right spot on some models
-Updated some textures
- Update! Akaku's Vehicle Content pack 3.0 for 1.7.10 is coming soon, but for now, here's 2.2 for 1.6.4! Want to have a Grand Ol' Bash with your friends? Go racing in a Mercedes SSKL! Interested in a Civilian version? We've got you covered with the Mercedes SS, with Complimentry Wehrmacht Liverly for those in need for some extra class in the army
- Finally Completed the model that killed my motivation for the longest time, until now; the Mercedes Benz SSK!
And on a side note, a few 'bug fixes' that were made in the last version that i forgot to mention:
-Fixed several Clipping textures on Opels and W31
-Corrected placement of the Fwd. License plate on the Zundapp Models
-Several Adjustments to Wheel Thickness on Opel and W31 Models for greater Accuracy
-Steering Wheels changed on all models from Static to Dynamic, all now turn left and right according to the direction heading
- UPDATE! That's right, after all this time, i've finally updated my entire content pack to 1.6.4! Every vehicle now features there own hitboxes, Openable doors, Recipes, and functioning wheels/steering wheels!
In Addition to the Update, ive also added a few things, including Afrikakorps versions of the OpelBlitz and W31, a new Variant of the Opel Blitz itself, and the Zundapp K800, which basicly is a Civilian version of the KS750
- Just Completed my own rendition of the Opel Blitz Kfz 305 Troop and Equipment transport truck! In version 1.5.1 (still for 1.5.2) of my Content pack, you'll find a whole assortment of Opel Blitzes, some with equipment, some empty, others with covers, and even an old' beat up one!
- Completed the Opel Blitz Kfz 385! In the latest version of the package (im postponing the update to 1.6.2 until Manus releases his own packages for the update), you'll find a normal and afrikakorps version of the vehicles, as well as a 'deployed' version of each, featuring a hose you can align with your planes to make them seem like there being refueled
- Corrected the name of the pack from "Modpack" to "Content Pack"; Thanks Orion!
-Also Started and pretty much finished the modeling process for the Opel Blitz Kfz 385...
Should be all done in a day or two!
- The Zundapp Is Complete!! Download the latest version of the package, and you'll have yourself four versions in total, There being one with the sidecar and one without, both versions coming in both standard Livery and Afrikakorps.
- Modeling for the Zundapp is Complete! Since that Screenshot, Ive also completed the process of naming each part, and giving each of them a texture offset. Time to give this thing a skin!
- [link=http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/255/7/3/zundapp01_by_akakumasterofflight-d6m2qwo.png url]Progress on the Zundapp is going well![/link] All measurements and refrences have been gathered, and the modeling process has begun!
- Front page has been Updated! Divided up into sections now, The title changed as new vehicles i plan to add into future updates of my pack. [/sp]
Welcome, to the main thread for my Modpacks! For now there is but a single pack, that i shall update as time goes on. You can expect almost anything here, From a Mercedes W31 G4, to a 1960 Chevrolet Impala, to a Ferrari Enzo, or maybe even a Lambo' or two! I am verry new to the modeling and coding process of Flans, so updates at first, im afraid, will probably be a bit slow. As I learn more, I'll probably start making more things, Such as Planes or Tanks, but I'm not going to release anything if i feel it doesnt meet my standards.
I may eventually make a Scenery pack of sorts, with things like statues, or maybe even locomotives, strictly for asthetic purposes. As always, please, give me your feedback, I love it! Thank you so much for what comments have already given, i am quite inspired now to release more vehicles!
All Downloads come Straight from my Dropbox. if you have any problems or experience any bugs you think may be related to my pack directly, dont be afraid to ring me up.
[link=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/166885202/Akaku%20Mercedes%20Benz%20W31%20G4%20Package.zip url]Akaku Mercedes Benz W31 G4 Package (Akaku's Vehicle Modpack 0.5)[/link]
Latest Addition: [link=http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/248/f/1/mc_flans_mod_content_pack__mercedes_benz_w31_g4_by_akakumasterofflight-d6l6wtt.png url]Mercedes Benz W31 G4 [/link]
PLANNED MODELS/MODELS IN PROGRESS:
- 1960 Chevrolet Impala
[link=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/spartan225/Drawings/2013/other/impala_cropped.png url]This model [/link]essentially complete, will come out in 1.7.10 when I can scale it up for minecraft!
- 1938 Sd. Kfz. 7 Wehrmacht Halftrack Transport
Due to popular demand of a halftrack, and because i wanted to make one anyways, there shall be one produced eventually!
- 2013 LaFerrari
Model is essentially complete, just on hold for now due to the amount of work it will take to code the shapes!
All Vehicles, Skins, Icons, Sounds, and Class Files (with the exception of those being used that are provided by Manus, such as the Engine sound files) used in my Modpacks are created by myself, unless otherwise stated. Please do not edit thease files or use them in the creation of your own vehicles without my permission first.
Credit Goes to Jamioflan, Manus, ZeuX, and the Minecraft-SMP.de Community for the tools and knowledge used to create my content. Couldnt've done it without any of them!
Credit Goes to DerpiWolf for helping give essential information for making the Jump to 1.7.10!