× Packages with Vehicles and Planes and Guns, own Models and Textures

[1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #70342 by Soldierofmc
Replied by Soldierofmc on topic [1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus

Prototype wrote:

Lolite wrote: Hello,Demitto!
I am very glad to know that Flan's mod plus has already been able to import obj file into Minecraft.
Thanks for your excellent work ,i have made a content package by using the obj model file in the 1.7.10.XD
I would like to use Flan's Mod Plus into server so I can examine if i have some mistakes about my pack.
I hope that you can understand and support me.:-)

.obj import has always been in Flan's mod. We just didn't know it was there for the most part. Any packs using the .obj format will work on 1.8 flan's mod as well.

Technically you could use them in any version, but the models would have to be stored in the resources folder of your .minecraft which is messy.

ZerGod was the first pilgrim of this brilliant discovery.
www.minecraft-smp.de/index.php/forum/gun...halflife2-pack-bonus
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Soldierofmc. Reason: http://www.minecraft-smp.de/index.php/forum/gun-packages-without-new-models/12462-1-6-2-zerg-s-halflife2-pack-bonus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lolite
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 2 months ago #70658 by PoDMiX59
Replied by PoDMiX59 on topic [1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus
Hello is it that I could have the rights to use your mods and you're set for my rp server please, thank you. :cheer:
More
6 years 2 months ago #70670 by _The_Pumpkin_
Hey Demitto, this looks bootyful! :D
My friends and I are making a custom modpack and server(both are completely private). We already had added flans mod to it, but this looks too good to pass up. Is it ok with you if we add it to our modpack/server?

Tachanka didn't need a buff
More
6 years 2 months ago #70680 by Helomyname
Replied by Helomyname on topic [1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus
If its a private server then you have no need to ask, pumpkin. You dont need the mod makers permission to mod the game.
More
6 years 1 month ago #70729 by Demitto
Replied by Demitto on topic [1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus

PoDMiX59 wrote: Hello is it that I could have the rights to use your mods and you're set for my rp server please, thank you. :cheer:

You can use this mod for your server, but pls don't use this ContentsPack.
More
6 years 1 month ago #70737 by PoDMiX59
Replied by PoDMiX59 on topic [1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus
Hey Demitto can i use your content packs please because I 'm extremely needed for my army and my robber gang on my server. Oh and i have find a bug with the armor and flan's mod plus look at my vidéo:https://youtu.be/NbvNr-STpVM. Thank you . :cheer:

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu